• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Back after four years absence ,put on 35lbs

highspirit

hi all .....I'm back to continue this battle .....over the last year I've put on 35lbs or thereabouts ...need to shift it and carry on with this journey ,came across my old sign in details in a book today n decided this was a good move ....hopefully it will help to get me back on track
I've got a holiday booked in six weeks so I need to lose some of it by then .....
Treadmill three times a day n healthy eating ....watch this space

FeeBee

Welcome back :)

Laaux

hi all .....I'm back to continue this battle .....over the last year I've put on 35lbs or thereabouts ...need to shift it and carry on with this journey ,came across my old sign in details in a book today n decided this was a good move ....hopefully it will help to get me back on track
I've got a holiday booked in six weeks so I need to lose some of it by then .....
Treadmill three times a day n healthy eating ....watch this space

Welcome back and it sounds like your in a good place to shift the extra weight and continue on your journey :)

Hannah2

Welcome back! Sounds like your head is in the right place. Hopefully you will get back on track soon!