• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Back again

vonny

Hi all its been a while since i came on here, didnt feel i could until today after the op was cancelled.
I went back to the Homerton last friday and have been put back on the pre-op diet until the 19th April, they have asured me that the op WILL go ahead this time and to be doubley sure they have booked me in with the surgeon for the 6th just to put my mind at ease and so i he will have his mind refreshed as to how complicated i am :eek:.
Cant say these last few months have been easy but i've been trying really hard to loose weight, i go to the gym twice a week and have been working with a dietican however my weight hasnt come down at all as im retaining loads of water for some reason, im hoping the pre-op food diet will help.
If anyone has any ideas on how i can make the diet exciting and not boring please let me know. Also it says i can drink diet drinks does that mean fizzy diet drinks as it says not full fat ones but im unsure and i dont want to mess up this time xxx

Awww Bless Von, we wondered where you were... good to hear from you again.

Salad days are coming and it's good to see you back, we are weighing in on Saturdays with Keeley and chugging along on a Keeley daily food log to keep us going if it's any help to you at all... we are at your side if we can help.

Love and hugs Angel xxx

I was a bad water retainer and one thing that really shifted it for me was lemons sliced and boiled in a large pan of water with 2oz washed barley,drink this water slightly warm all day and you should flush through!

Bev just found a drama right up our street 32 Brinkburn Street!On all week 2.15pm on bbc1.just nice for a sit down and a cuppa.Its about different generations in a terrace house in Manchester going from the 30s to present day.Maz x

Hi vonny...how come your op was cancelled hun??

the op was cancelled because the doctor was incompantent he only looked at my notes the morning of the surgery and before discussing it with me he cancelled then came told me and ended up saying he could have done the surgery after all but by that point he had already rearranged his list.
I got it investigated and he admitted he was in the wrong but even so it put me into a deep depression which i've only just started to come out of thanks to the help of my friends and support network.
I cant have lemon as my body reacts badly to citrus foods but thanks for the advice xxx

Back