• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

me again,worry wort,and pre op diet allowances

i keep topping up my glass,,cant keep off the loo,,,,,could tinkle for england!,,,,,im quite enjoying it (the diet i mean not the tinkles!),, tasting things again,,which i think i didnt before,,,,my daily orange is like heaven,,,sit there making terrible noises as i eat it though,bit like a drain,,,,lol x

i keep topping up my glass,,cant keep off the loo,,,,,could tinkle for england!,,,,,im quite enjoying it (the diet i mean not the tinkles!),, tasting things again,,which i think i didnt before,,,,my daily orange is like heaven,,,sit there making terrible noises as i eat it though,bit like a drain,,,,lol x

Your easily pleased lol

I'm fairly sure that all the pre-op diets are different depending on what hospital you are under. Mine seems quite generous. But only started it today. I can have 2 - 3 pieces of fruit each day, up to 3 slices of bread depending on how I plan my meals.
It's basically this:
Breakfast either 1 slice bread, or small amount NAS cereal or a piece of fruit or a NAS yogurt.
Lunch/Dinner Either 1 slice bread or 2 crispbread, or 30g of rice/pasta/couscous
with either 50g meat (75g for chicken or turkey), or 25g cheese (50g for half fat philli or laughing cow), or 1 egg with 100g veg or a cereal bowl of salad.
Snacks 2 pieces of fruit and a NAS yogurt.
Extra half pint skimmed milk and as much NAS squash as required.

It sounds an awful lot compared to what you are saying you can have! Don't think I'll lose 7lb in 3 days :(.

mines not much different to yours love ,unlimited green veg helps ,,im living on roasted veg and butternut squash is gorgeous ,luckily all on my unlimited list,i really miss pasta , never knew how much i loved it ! ,youl be surprised how much water weight you lose kath,,,its an eye opener , x good luck x

Back