• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

back from defill

tinkywinky

SOOO HAPPY to be a loser!
hi everyone
been and had 1/2 ml revoved from band today - now have 5.5 and feel so much better. you wouldnt think that little would make such a difference.

I have lost 6lbs in 2 wks (3lb fat) but warned i would prob gain 1 or 2 lbs when i start eating again. on mushy now for 2 days then back to normal. cant wait ive missed my food.

glad it went ok, becare ful not to over do it when back on solids x

You are doing so well Helen, now you can get on the treadmill without fear of collapse! Lv jen x

I know what you mean, I had my 3rd fill yesterday, the nurse put 1.5ml in but I couldn't swallow my drink so she had to take .5ml back out, I couldn't believe the amount when she showed me :eek:, it made such a difference!!

Have 5mls in total now so hopefully i'll feel some restriction, hopefully you will too

Kate x

It is made how some people need hardly anything to get restriction adn other have lots. I had 6ml put in at my first fill as the xray showed 5 was not enough. That didn't make much difference and after 3 more fills I have 8.8 in my 10ml band. I think I finally have restriction but not quite at the sweet spot yet.

It is made how some people need hardly anything to get restriction adn other have lots. I had 6ml put in at my first fill as the xray showed 5 was not enough. That didn't make much difference and after 3 more fills I have 8.8 in my 10ml band. I think I finally have restriction but not quite at the sweet spot yet.

yeah really strange. lol

I know what you mean, I had my 3rd fill yesterday, the nurse put 1.5ml in but I couldn't swallow my drink so she had to take .5ml back out, I couldn't believe the amount when she showed me :eek:, it made such a difference!!

Have 5mls in total now so hopefully i'll feel some restriction, hopefully you will too

Kate x

you know when its too much.
good luck - your doing fab

You are doing so well Helen, now you can get on the treadmill without fear of collapse! Lv jen x

thanks jen

been on exercise bike earlier today so going to gym 2moro. lol

hi everyone
been and had 1/2 ml revoved from band today - now have 5.5 and feel so much better. you wouldnt think that little would make such a difference.

I have lost 6lbs in 2 wks (3lb fat) but warned i would prob gain 1 or 2 lbs when i start eating again. on mushy now for 2 days then back to normal. cant wait ive missed my food.

Hi glad your feeling better. better to lose weight safely eh...........gl xxMeJulie xx

Back