• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Happy Media

missdmac

The story of my band well I had my band 2 years ago 14ml band ( must of had a very big stomach lol). From the start it went tits up port had turned so could not have a fill for a few months. Then I had a big fill 5ml which made it 7 as I had to start. This was fine for a few months then it started to play up so 2ml defill felt better then played up again another defill down to 4 then didn't fill restricted another 1 ml fill was fine for a while then a defill. Well it turns out that I have delicate band. So I have I ml in my band and nearly 2 stone heavy. I was 23 stone down to 15 now 16.13. Now I have a band fill in Sunday not sure how much to put in. Wish I could find my happy media, and really nervous and have to get back to the begging 20.20 20 which I having done in months. After all this I really don't have any regrets having my band the 2 stone laps was over Christmas and back to feeling hungry all the time hopefully I'm going to come right very soon. If anyone has had the same experience I would love to hear. Xxxxxx

Back