• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Do you think i need a defill???advice please guys??

soon2Byummymummy!

Loves a Chat!
hi guys as i have said i had a fill of half a ml on tuesday this takes me to 7ml in a 10ml band. now since tuesday i am quite restricted i mean 4 mouthfuls of soup and iam done. after eating/drinking i feel as if i need to burp but cant and this goes on for about two hours or more. it took me 2 hours to sip 1/2 pint skimmed milk this morning?? is it swelling from the fill is this how restriction feels?? or do i need a defill ???? haven't got heart burn and as long as i sip i can keep fluids down as well as food chewed chewed chewd!!! all be it 4-5 mouthfuls lol what do you guys think .......

Sorry wish I could help but I'm not done yet so I don't know. Hope you get help soon xx

how was your restriction b4 tuesday you may just need a tiney bit out its amazing what a difference half a ml can make thats the difference between not eating enough and too much i had a defil of half a ml and i stopped being sick good luck anly you can decide you are eating and drinking so you could give it a week to see if it settles down! good luckxx

i always thought if u could get fluids down u dont need a defill....im not experienced enough but id sit tight and see how it was in a few more days when u go back onto solids

I would wait a little while longer and see if it settles. If you get on to solids and start being sick or things get stuck you may need a little out. Can you get to your provider quickly in case you do need a defill?

tranquil x

Im thinking i need another fill after my eating the last few days. I had a fill 2 weeks ago and was always being sick and eating tiny amounts, but after 2 weeks, im pretty much back to 'no restriction'.
Definately leave it 2 weeks and then see.
Bad foods slip down really well, but good foods take me ages to get down.

In all honesty as long as your able to keep fluids down 100% I would give it a few more days too let ur recent fill calm down xxx

thanks everyone i tried to persevere but this morning things seemed worse i felt really nauseous was wretching and had even had anything other than 50mls of water i was really uncomfortable for the whole time after sipping it so contacted my local hospital group clinic and was told to come straight down had quarter of a ml aspirated i cant believe the difference that makes! i still feel the restriction but could be still some swelling but i can drink a mouth ful at a time and it doesn't feel stuck:)

Back