• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Back home and feeling great!

Andy1968

Hi all
Just to let you all know that my operation on Weds was a success. My surgeon was very happy about my weight loss ( 2.5 stone) pre op,and was very pleased with the size of my liver.
I only feel a bit tired and bruised but thats to be expected and apart from that i'm fine.
Looking forward to getting myself better then working slowly towards my goals.
I've NO regrets at all and never had..Happy days.
Andy x

Great news now take it easy! X

Congrats Andy! So pleased it went so well and your back home feeling well! Here's to the new you! :D

HI Andy brilliant news pleased all went well time to work hard now but don't forget you have to play hard as well get the balance right, and the weight will start to fall off good luck. xx take care xx

Glad all went well and you are back home in your own bed - nowhere better! Take it easy, follow the rules and you'll be one of the success stories inspiring the newbies.

Welcome home Andy, this is it - your new life! Take your time and do absolutely everything L&D tell you, and hopefully you will have a breeze of it like I did! You were last on my list of people who supported me from the very start but were waiting for ops themselves, and now I can tick you off my list, the list is finished! I'm thrilled to bits for you, rest up and report back on your success!! Xx :D

welcome home andy, and welcome to the losers bench :) xxx

Nice to have you back Andy, glad you are doing well. Wishing you a speedy recovery and weight loss :) x

Glad all went well. Good luck with the rest of your journey. Look forward to hearing how it goes x

Hey hello Andy great to see you posting. Hope your healing is quick and pain free and you can start on the greatest journey of your life mate. Congratulations on making the bench, if you need anything just shout x

Get Better soon and enjoy your new life. OMG! your home that means mine is getting closer, you were the first I looked at on this site, noticed you were luton too. Take care Andy x

So glad all went well. Welcome to the rest of your "healthier" life.

Back