• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Im also back!

zns

I got home about half an hour ago.

My operation went well, and I got the bypass. I managed to loose a stone on the preop diet so my liver wasnt too bad so although my op was technically challenging it was fine. I didnt end up with Mr Ahmed doing the surgery, I had Mr Olbers instead, he was lovely.

While they did the blue dye test on the joins I was sick (while still under) so I woke up with a blue face and neck and its all in my hair! The next day I asked Mr Olbers if he was trying to turn me into a smurf lol!

Im in more pain than I had expected from reading other peoples experiences. I have really really bad wind pains all in the front and in my back. I cant stand up straight and my stomach is pretty tender and very painful when getting up from sitting/bed. But I do feel fairly happy and a hoping the wind will get better soon. Im taking infacol and it helps a little.

So all in all fairly straight forward. Had a bit of a temperature and high blood pressure but hopefully now I am home those will return to normal.

Oh and ladies you were right AF arrived the afternoon after surgery and I have PCOS so rarely have any bleeding at all!

ooo sweets sending massive recovery vibes now... heres to a new you! well done babe and rest rest rest xxxx

Yay glad to see youre home and well ZNS all be it in a bit of pain, that will get better and better so hang on in there and all will be well,
Dont get too comfy on that losers bench cos ill be budging
you up soon to make way for my rather large bottom !!!
Take very good care of yourself hun.
XX Dawn

Yay glad to see youre home and well ZNS all be it in a bit of pain, that will get better and better so hang on in there and all will be well,
Dont get too comfy on that losers bench cos ill be budging
you up soon to make way for my rather large bottom !!!
Take very good care of yourself hun.
XX Dawn

Well my bum is bigger so it'll take some budging lol.

Thanks guys.

Im just a bit disappointed that the pain is worse than I thought it would be x

Glad you're well. Take care.

glad your home and well love - sorry your in a little pain! itl be worth it when your in your all new skinny body! well done luv xxxx

i am so pleased that things went well for you, here is to the brand new you! xxx
:party0036:

Good to have you back xx I must admit to chuckling when I read the smurf bit lol
Steph xx

hi there..

well-done,
as I had my op done monday and was home day after..lol
I had to get out of there..it was too hot.
And I tell you the wind pains have soooo eased since walking about at home,farting in peace!!

take care xx

Welcome home. Carry on losing.

love

Rebirth

Welcome home zns. I'm so glad it's all gone well. The pain does vary from person to person, mine was quite bad for about a week.
Deflatine is my drug of choice for the wind, it honestly does work wonders! I'm still using it now! Supermarket pharmacies sell it: about £4 per box. Money well spent!
Try moving about as much as possible, plenty of sipping, plenty of rest too honey. Take it easy now and I'm sending lots of love and prayers for healing.

Hi ZNS so glad to hear that you are home. Mr Olbers is such a sweetie isn't he?

Hun I promise you the wind and back pains do get better. I have to say I gave up with the Infacol because it didn't help me at all, I had much better results with gripe water, it's worth a try.

You know that we are all here for you if you have any questions or worries.

Have a lovely sleep in your own bed and you really must take things easy. xxxxxx

Hi ZNS so glad you are back home. Make sure you keep taking the tablets for the pain so as to eases it, we cant have you suffering now.

Hope everything gets easier soon.

xxxxx

Back