• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Back home and feeling great!

well done Andy, wishing you a speedy recovery xx

Andy1968 said:
Hi all
Just to let you all know that my operation on Weds was a success. My surgeon was very happy about my weight loss ( 2.5 stone) pre op,and was very pleased with the size of my liver.
I only feel a bit tired and bruised but thats to be expected and apart from that i'm fine.
Looking forward to getting myself better then working slowly towards my goals.
I've NO regrets at all and never had..Happy days.
Andy x

Well done andy I'm 6 months post op and I've losted 11 stone it amazing feeling to be thiner . .i never regret it but got have another op soon total knee replacement .hope have speedy recovery

image-3318160998.jpg

image-3337163561.jpg

Attachments

• image-41765089.jpg
    image-41765089.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:
well done Andy all the best for the future and speedy recovery xx

Am glad all went well Andy, wishing you a speedy reccovery xx

Nicky

Hi Andy, Pleased every think went well. Good luck for your new life x

Well done andy I'm 6 months post op and I've losted 11 stone it amazing feeling to be thiner . .i never regret it but got have another op soon total knee replacement .hope have speedy recovery

View attachment 8939

View attachment 8942

Wow that's an amazing weight loss...I'll be happy to get somewhere near your loss.
Thanks for the comment...i appreciate it. Take Care

Gr8 to see how well you're doing Andy - best thing I ever did too x

Andy1968 said:
Wow that's an amazing weight loss...I'll be happy to get somewhere near your loss.
Thanks for the comment...i appreciate it. Take Care

You take care it will happen for you never thought I would be thin again but my op was 6 months yesterday haven't been able do any exercise yet but still dropped off fast it mind blowing how fast it drops .at one point I losing 4 pounds every two days it has levelled out now it will be down to exercise to move last 2 stone can't believe I'm saying need to lose again 2 stone never think going to happen when started my journey 18 months a go so good luck andy

Hi Andy,

So pleased to see that you had your (re-arranged) op in the end and all went smoothly.

Best wishes with your healing. :)

Well done you, better late or cancelled than never. Hope all goes well and you will start noticing the difference in no time xx

Back