• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Back Pain

Peterborough Guy

Luton and Dunstable
Has anyone suffered with back pain post surgery, for the last day I have a lower back pain, which is worrying as I have already had two discs removed years ago during an emergency op, as i was given 50% chance of ever walking again.

I am hoping I can put it down to doing over 30 miles on my bike over the weekend but not sure as i havent had back pain for ages.

What can i take for the pain, or should i just try electric shock treatment lol, I mean my tens machine lol

Maybe try a warm bath. If you lie on your back sleep with a pillow under feet, if you sleep on your side put a pillow between your knees. Should help to keep your spine straight and maybe ease the pain

It could be your skeleton shifting,as we lose weight our spine etc moves back to a more natural position that doesnt have to carry x amount of flab!I had it for a few weeks on and off.Gentle exercise does help.Maz x

Book a massage with Mrs PG

(but you'll have to reciprocate)

Has anyone suffered with back pain post surgery, for the last day I have a lower back pain, which is worrying as I have already had two discs removed years ago during an emergency op, as i was given 50% chance of ever walking again.

I am hoping I can put it down to doing over 30 miles on my bike over the weekend but not sure as i havent had back pain for ages.

What can i take for the pain, or should i just try electric shock treatment lol, I mean my tens machine lol

30 miles on your bike... thats a job well done!! i bet if you took a visit to your doctor they would defo put it down to doing 30 miles on your bike.... remember your in an unatural position on your bike so this would put pressure on the sciatic region.. ie lower back xx

Hi PG, hon ... do you have any other symptoms, temperature or headache painful wee? My back is really painful when I get a kidney infection & you were not well last week, were you. Just a thought, but if you do have any of these symptoms, it is a doctor jobby ... hope you feel better soon, sweetie xxx :)

30 miles on your bike... thats a job well done!! i bet if you took a visit to your doctor they would defo put it down to doing 30 miles on your bike.... remember your in an unatural position on your bike so this would put pressure on the sciatic region.. ie lower back xx

This is true, but i do a regular 20+ miles a week on it, and no pain normally.

Hi PG, hon ... do you have any other symptoms, temperature or headache painful wee? My back is really painful when I get a kidney infection & you were not well last week, were you. Just a thought, but if you do have any of these symptoms, it is a doctor jobby ... hope you feel better soon, sweetie xxx :)

No I am fine apart from that, and its only come on throughout the day, must be cause i am feeling the cold alot more than i use to lol

maybe your body is just telling you to slow down a bi ad have a rest, if you still have backpain in 2 to 3 days then visit your doctor... hopethe tens machine works xx

Back