• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Back to the basics?

TamPerez111

So I have been having a hard time lately. My weight loss has slowed down alot! I have only lost 2 lbs in almost 2 weeks and I have been really constipated. I have not had a bowel movement in like a week and a half. I'm so frustrated. Im thinking of putting myself back on the full liquid diet. What do you all think? Is it bad to do that? My dr. Hasn't returned my phone calls so I can't ask him for info. I have been taking laxatives and stool softeners and nothing is helping. So I'm in need of advice.

the main thing is your still losing weight i think we all suffer from constipation that just goes with the teritory my weight loss slows down speeds up but its coming off so im not worried about it at all i mean you cant really not lose weight eating next to nothing lol

JED said:
the main thing is your still losing weight i think we all suffer from constipation that just goes with the teritory my weight loss slows down speeds up but its coming off so im not worried about it at all i mean you cant really not lose weight eating next to nothing lol

Good point! I should be happy that I'm losing weight and not gaining! I just got discouraged for a bit. Thanks for helping me to remember that :)

juliagulia said:
Can u drink coffee yet? It always helps me... I have 2 1/2 months before im allowed some :(

Yes I can drink coffee. And it usually does the trick. Just not lately. I actually went and did an enema. And it worked!! So I'm feeling much better today. It was such a wonderful feeling to empty myself out finally! :)

And when you do 'GO' you will loose a weight in one go!

I am the same, 2lbs in 10 days, they say it slows, then we will have a leap down those scales (fingers crossed)

I started mushy foods yesterday and haven't had a poop since. I have been normally going once a day on liquids. I have gas but nothing else. Is this normal? I'm prob just paranoid. Maybe I'll go back to liquids tomorrow

I weighed myself and I am 2 lbs lighter!! :) 2 lbs of poo! I can't believe it. Lol.

And about the mushy foods. I was the same way. I went out and bought miralax to add into my drinks and what not... It didnt help me. But I have heard from alot of others that it worked great for them. You probably just need a stool softener. That's what my guess is anyways. And if all else fails and you get desperate there is always an enema :)

Back