• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Back to Work

E_Squared84

Member4Ever
Well today was supposed to be my first day back to working for the lovely situ of NY. notice the sarcasm in my typing.

Anywho... After fighting the rain, sleet and snow to get to my office for almost 1 1/2 hours. I was told I need to go downtown and submit medical documentation stating I am able to work again.
Good thing I drank my Protien drink.
Now they need another note stating how long I am on restriction from lifting 10 pounds.

E_Squared84 said:
Well today was supposed to be my first day back to working for the lovely situ of NY. notice the sarcasm in my typing.

Anywho... After fighting the rain, sleet and snow to get to my office for almost 1 1/2 hours. I was told I need to go downtown and submit medical documentation stating I am able to work again.
Good thing I drank my Protien drink.
Now they need another note stating how long I am on restriction from lifting 10 pounds.

That sucks babe. I hope you got it all worked out. How are you feeling. I wanted to get the sleeve but my insurance wouldn't cover it. It's ok though I wont complain with having my surgery covered. How is new York today its nasty over here.

Thanks for the encouragement. The weather over here is wild. Sleet, rain and slushy/slippery snow.
Now I been waiting since 11:55 and it's not 2:03 just for someone to take care of me being able to go back to work.

Ok it just keeps getting better and better( again sarcasm in my typing).
So now I was informed that my employee relations liasion did not receive notification from my office stating my medical leave dates so I was not approved for medical leave and may not receive any compensation for the time I was out for surgery and recovery.
Also I'm waiting hear for over three hours now for someone at my office to email the main office downtown where I am at now to see if there are any positions available at my current location that that will accommodate me for not being able to lift 10 pounds until February. If not I may not be able to come back to work until then. I was just there this morning and the amount of empty desk there sicken me.

They love to mess with people's emotions. I don't mind that but I need my bills paid and to get my workout in for today . They r pushing me to flip out!!!

E_Squared84 said:
Ok it just keeps getting better and better( again sarcasm in my typing).
So now I was informed that my employee relations liasion did not receive notification from my office stating my medical leave dates so I was not approved for medical leave and may not receive any compensation for the time I was out for surgery and recovery.
Also I'm waiting hear for over three hours now for someone at my office to email the main office downtown where I am at now to see if there are any positions available at my current location that that will accommodate me for not being able to lift 10 pounds until February. If not I may not be able to come back to work until then. I was just there this morning and the amount of empty desk there sicken me.

They love to mess with people's emotions. I don't mind that but I need my bills paid and to get my workout in for today . They r pushing me to flip out!!!

I can't believe how horrible they are being to you. I hope you get it settled so you get your leave paid. I would've already freaked out so your a lot more patient then me. I hope everything works out for the BEST!!!!
Keep in touch.

Back