• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

back to work and the gym

teen

post op loser
I have been to the Dr's this morning and asked to go back to work. he wasnt that happy lol but said if I wanted to he would let me but he says I gotta take it easy so no lifting or using the hoists lol. So going back 23rd March but will only have 2 work for 2 days Monday work, tuesday dementia course, wednesday work thursday NVQ3 off friday saturday and sunday then on anual leave the week after lol

Got appointment at the gym I use for tomorrow morning need to see what toning stuff I can do not so fussed at the mo about fat burning. They have a pool aswell so will swim and do the aqua arobics

Thats great, getting back to work, all the better if your up to it, Just be carefull like your doc says, and Going to the gym Whoop!!
I am going to the Gym today and Swimming too, I enjoy the swimming as its not like doing excersise, but gives you an all over body workout!
You go girl x

Great News Teen.

Make sure your employers are aware that you are not allowed to do any heavy work at all, and that you are only returning if they can assure you that this wont be a problem.

whooo you are boviously feeling a lot better if you feel ready for work, and i love swimming as well am going to go again as soon as i have caught up on here

great news teen, but like the others have said don't over do it especially in your line of work, you'll need to ask them to do tou a risk asessment - (similar to one for an expectant mother) so its down in black and white before you return to work.

See my boss today she is great there is only one lady who we have to help get out of bed So she has told me to leave her till another member of staff comes in The other 3 ladies are mobile so pretty much do what they want So will be like been at home a bit of cleaning and a bit of cooking lol.

Thanx for all the advice this website as been invauable

Teen have you always had that ticker in your signature counting down to your wedding?

Ive only just noticed it.. Congratulations hun. You are going to be a slim bride. Every girls dream xx

Thanks Sam no I added it the other day gonna book it in the next couple of weeks. Just a small wedding this time just me, Peter, Drew (my daughter)& Sarah (Petes daughter) My last wedding was huge with about 300 guests at the evening party. Peter aint one for fuss and hates been centre of attention so we desided just the 4 of us. Told mums and dads and they are fine with it. Not even telling anyone were we are getting married so no suprise turn ups lol But I will be having at least 2 hen nights. Then of to New York for our honeymoon/ Peters 40th birthday

Good for you Teen. I think weddings should be about the happy couple, not about keeping up appearances and forking out for long lost relatives to have a slap up meal.

Dont forget your mates on Mini's when organising the hen do though!

Wow congrats teen, and agree with you about the wedding being wha suits you both not other people.

Back