• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Back to work

juem

Am going to have a shock tomorrow am going back to work after seven weeks off don't now what people are going to say about my weight loss they no I have had the bypass but you no what sum people are like hope the weight moves bit quicker when get back to normal iv uped my calories to 800 so it should do bed early tonight xx juem

good luck :) xxx

Good luck juem, am sure you will be fine. Well done with the weight loss x

Am sure you will be fine, just hold your head up high and be proud of what you have acheived. and if anyone has anythink to say. just laugh about it, dont let them get to you x

I bet you'll spend the day red faced by the time you have been inundated with compliments. I was by colleagues and pupils some of whom thought I was a new member of staff not the old well rounded me they know/ knew so well. When you hear teenagers say wow is they miss lee she's lost a lot of weight, or she looks great it certainly boosts the ego no end.

ooh back to normallity..im back to work next week i hope... i will find out on wed if i can come off the antibiotics im on if so then i go back next monday.... wow i bet you workmates cant wait to see you... and you can show off xxx

Back