• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Back to work

bungle1999

Well, after what seems like a lifetime, I am finally going back to work tomorrow.
I have had alot longer off than alot of people I know. My GP was very anti me going back too soon because of the environment I work in and this last 10 days I have been using up last years annual leave. I am really nervous about going back!

Good luck and please try and take it easy if it's possible. Your health and well being have to come first x

I was worried when I went back - thought my job would be gone but everyone was so nice and complimentary that I soon felt at ease. Dont go crazy now - ease yourself in.

what job do u do? just take it easy and if it too much ask to do a few days part time so u can ease back into it x

what job do u do? just take it easy and if it too much ask to do a few days part time so u can ease back into it x

Thanks everyone. I don't know if it easy to take it easy where I work!!!! I am a support worker in a very large homeless hostel for individuals who have chronic drug and alcohol addictions.
I will try my hardest though to be careful!
x

I'm a staff nurse on a very busy surgical ward of a large hospital. I will probably have quite a long recovery period, can't be fainting on the patients can I?

Bungle i just hope they recognise you after your fantastic weight loss start.... Have a lovely day, enjoy the compliments and take as many breaks as you can xx

all the best

Hope all goes well on your first day back at work. Your GP sounds very supportive and caring.

Rebirth

Back