• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

BAD day...............

rickysmrs

Sorry to dump on you guys but im feeling very low today. God knows why I should be over the moon having not long recieved PCT funding. Just cant stop crying..........

Ive been unwell since friday now both kids off sick too, so could just be all getting on top of me, as I suffer with M.E. my immunse system works as slow as a snail and any little bug going seems to floor me for days.

:cry:just ignore me I'll be fine soon need to stop feeling sorry for myself and get on with it........................

Good Luck all those having Ops this week, hope all goes well.

Ann xxx

Hi Rickysmrs

Looks like you hit the nail on the head, its all gotten on top of you and you are rundown. See if there is someone who can help you with the kids for an hour or two and take it easy if you can. We all have down days and if were really lucky some good ones too;)

Maybe try snuggling up on the sofa with the kids and watch a dvd or something.

Hope you all feel better soon

Xx

I'm with ss on this one. Grab a duvet, snuggle down on the couch and chill, you and the kiddies. Will do you the world of good xxx

grab a few minutes have a good blub, nice cup of coffee then onto the duvet evening as prescribed :) x
hope you feel better soon just take it as easy as you can.

Thanks guys, managed to sneek to bed for a couple of hours, hubbys is home with me all ways as I am unable to manage. Feel much better, gonna do DVDS with kids later in bed under the duvet with a low fat hot choccy..........yum yum cant wait.

xxxx

Hope you are feeling better soon. It's great you got funding but even such pleasing news won't stop life chucking things at you sadly. So do as prescribed by everyone and take it easy chick x

Aww i'm so sorry you're feeling crap hun:(Hope you have had a nice rest, and feel better asap x:D

Here's hoping you start to feel a little better very soon ...

Back