• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

crying all day

carol150

past my goal down to 11st
hi all just posting to stop me eating another curlywurly don't know what is wrong cant stop crying today feeling really low and seam to be upsetting everyone just found out my mum may have her cancer back (RESULTS BACK FRIDAY) just had a raw with husband and now my daughter is not talking to me and my sister wants me to up sticks and move back home to help my mum as she is to Bessy with her new business so have just eaten a curlywurly so feeling even worse now and sick to .sorry about the rant .fell like running away and hiding from the world :sigh:

awwwww hun, i hope things get sorted out , please dont be to hard on yourself, you know you shouldnt be eating curly wurlys (although i know they are scrummy!) so no point telling you .
keep your chin up xxxx

Poor poor you, everything wrong all at the same time. Its only 1 curlywurly allow yourself it. Don't be too hard on yourself for eating it, there is only so much bad news and fibes anyone can take in 1 day. Be positive about your mum, if is back, together you can all deal with it. I think that the not knowing, the wondering, the worrying is sometimes worst. As for hubby he's probably worried too, just doesn't know what to say or do to help you. Your sis is busy but together you will be able to help and support your mum. Your daughter is prob afraid to talk to you because you're so down, so she's outta your way giving you space. Take yourself off to bed, you will feel better in the morning. Tomorrow is another day, and tomorrow you can forget about today and decide that I'm not going to do that again. I'll say a prayer for ya tonight and I hope what I've said helps. You hang in there.

Jemx xo

I hope your Mums results are ok. This is probably the catalyst to how you are feeling at the moment. Please dont beat yourself up about it you are only human. Forget the curly wurly and start afresh tomorrow. Im sure everything else will fall into place for you ((HUGS)) X

I agree with Jaquie - draw a line under the curly wurly incident and try to be positive about your mum's result.

Easier said than done I know...

Poppy x

Ok, gonna say the wrong thing here, but enjoy the curly wurly, sounds like you are going through some right crap and you need it!

DO NOT beat yourself up about it. Go to bed, sleep, and start tomorrow as a fresh new day.

Rx

BIIIIIIIIIIG hugs xx
I know how you feel about the cancer, mum had her appointment last week to find out if the breast cancer that she had beaten a couple of years back had come back as she thought it had...luckily it hasnt, so I do kind of understand your worry on that part.
Huge hugs xx
Steph xx

massive hugs hun, enjoy the curley whirley xx

Chin up matey and all the best to your mum, hope the news gets better in the near future
Bryan

bryan

Chin up matey and all the best to your mum, hope the news gets better in the near future
Bryan
thanks bryan but it is not going to get better it is going to get worse but thanks for the kind words

Back