• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Bad press for Band

Im one week post op and sleep on my side again its a bit uncomfy but not loads and is getting more comfy everyday

Thanks you lot, Jenni, that was what I was trying to tell my weight management lady but she was a bit "no you will only ever lost 50%" what you lot say makes more sence I have no idea what meeting it was but she was a bit matter of fact about it, dont get me wrong she is lovely but was all for teh bypass. iahve no idea what surgeon I will have other than it is on teh NHS and is at salford royal (hope hospital) No matter what I am not questioning it as I am 100% set on the band and it cant be fitted soon enough and commiteed is my middle name, so when i get under that 13 stone (50% level) I will be shouting loud !
xxx

If you want the band and have put your point of view clearly, then there should be no argument and the hospital needs to accomadate your needs. Each op. - the Bypass and the band are very different arn't they -two different routes to the same end. Well done for resisting being talked out of it by someone who clearly has their facts totally wrong!
Best wishesx

Back