• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Band fill refused

Julcsi

Has anybody else had a band fill refused by the nurse as she thought I achieved my original goal weight. My goal was originally 71 kg and wanted a bit more restriction to get down to 67kg, but she said no.
Got 4.1ml in a 10ml band. She said my last band fill (ever?) was in January. Still got 10 months in my package.
Is THG's 2 year aftercare package really 14 months?
Any ideas?

louloumoo

Surely she gave u a better explanation then just NO... 11 stone is still quite big unless u are 6ft.. Are u still loosing weight with your current restriction? Maybe she thinks anymore restriction would be detrimental to your health and you can loose more weight at 4.1mls..
If u are unhappy with her explanation and decision then she has a boss, you just need to speak to someone else..
Defo no limit to the amount of fills u can have?

top_kat

i would follow it up and speak to THG for a better explanation and discuss your own feelings on it. After all they are really the only ones who can tell you.

moomoo1

as you loose weight your restriction lessons because the fat around your stomach shrinks you don't have much in your band for a refusal id def get back in touch , although if your not feeling anymore hunger and your meal sizes havnt changed then it may be a fill nots whats needed