• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

bad smelly wind

CHUCKY

hi all does anyone else suffer with foul smelling wind? if so does anyone have a cure read somewhere about odourless garlic capsules just interested if they work b4 i buy any.
My brother and friend have both had same op (bypass) as me and dont get it half as bad/
thanks in advance x

Hi Julie, I drink loads of water and it seems to ease that problem, it's an embarrassment for you though love and not your fault... speak to your team if in doubt... love and hugs xxx

ha hahha ! let it rattle its great in asda when theres huge Q's it cleares em and ya get served right away hehe x

I think there are some capsules that you can get called Windeze.

Wind problems are supposed to be worse for DSers - but I was always a windy soul - so no difference for me!!

Several fellow sufferers swear by Citrus Magic air freshener - if I use anything I use Febreze or Oust.

Unfortunately it can be a side-effect of WLS.

Simple carbs make it worse for me

xxx

do you eat a lot of meat, i read on an article that bev put on the other week, that we cant digest meat, and thats why our pooh stinks if we eat a lot of meat, its literally rotting meat going through us, vegetarians arnt supposed to be as smelly as us meateaters apparantly.

do you eat a lot of meat, i read on an article that bev put on the other week, that we cant digest meat, and thats why our pooh stinks if we eat a lot of meat, its literally rotting meat going through us, vegetarians arnt supposed to be as smelly as us meateaters apparantly.

Exactly Dawn, I keep saying to hubby that's what's wrong with him! Could certainly save a fortune on my butchers bill! xxx

ermm I am a vegetarian..I have to say I blow the bed covers off most night..lol

What can I say..better out than in...
as for the smell...blame the dog..

seriously...I had a bad problem on certain diabetic medicines and they gave me horrendous wind...so it may be worth getting any meds check for after effects..

lol bev, poor hubby,
angela, pulses do do it dont they, i know if i have my mums chicken soup, im terrible the next day, i always remember when i went in for my first spinal op, and my mum made me her chicken soup, oh did i feel sorry for that poor surgical team, non of us even gave it a thought, lol, i think i know that scene your talking about, lol. i think the article bev brought up was summat to do with gillian mckieth, about the different types of pooh there are, and which are healthy and which arnt.

lisa, i wasnt actually referring to the wind, more the smell of it, the more meat you eat, according to gillian mckeith, the smellier it is, same with poohs, more meat = more smell.

j.u.s.t.l.i.z. said:
ha hahha ! let it rattle its great in asda when theres huge Q's it cleares em and ya get served right away hehe x

LOL. Well said Liz :p

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Yes thats true but not only for post oppers. Its true for everyone who eats lots of meat and mostly chicken as the food chickens get to eat in the firm are smelly.

I get it sometimes but not constant. I think it's when I eat too many carbs but I imagine everyone is different. The windeze don't really help for me though. Just lots of water to wash it through.

Back