• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Bad stomach

dsarah1977

Hi been doing well and weight is moving again slowly but today tryed increasing food intake and omg i ended up in the tolet 4 couple of hours how embarrasing at a kids party as well,i still find cant eat much so eating about 4 times aday is this right am i doing something wrong my water intake is good as hospital said drinking plenty xx

The thing is not to try and increase food intake if you feel uncomfortable with it. You will just, like you have, have toilet breaks more often.

Just take your time with it. At this stage you still don't need much and little, 4 times a day is fine. Your body will settle down and you will sense when it's time to move on rather than thinking you should be moving on now.

Water is a must. I don't drink as much as I should. That's my downfall!

ok ty micky i feel i dont drink enough but hospital say i do just that i was drinking to much juice that i cut down on now...i do find i can only eat small amounts still and if i over do it i cant move 4 an hour sometmes or im sick which isnt a nice feeling at all,i sit here and think how did i eat all that food before its opened my eyes xx

Over 6 months on and I still put too much on my plate. That's something we are all going to have to learn but will take a long time.

Just had a jacket potato with cheese, lettuce and 2 slices of ham. Ate the jacket and cheese (Left the skin) and 1 slice of ham, didn't touch the lettuce! It really does take a long time to live with the op. But this is only if you look after your pouch. Don't eat too much and you won't stretch it, so you won't eat much for the rest of your long fit and active life :)

Back