• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

bag packed, shop done!

terri.c

hi everyone, well i have packed my bag ready for flight on Sunday, just got toiletries, PJ.s, books and underwear!!
been to asda this morn and got FF cottage chees, FF yoghirts, Bovril and soups, if there is anything i have missed, please let me know,
i am working tomorrow then having "the last supper!"lol, and some wine.
will keep u all posted on my return on wednesday x:flirt2:

I've read lots on here about boots dry mouth spray being invaluable for when you wake up because you are so thirsty after the anaesthetic, I remember being parched last time I had a general anaesthetic and would have killed for a pint of water, apparently this spray is excellent and only £2.55 a bottle. I bought. One a few days ago. Good luck with your op!! X

I've read lots on here about boots dry mouth spray being invaluable for when you wake up because you are so thirsty after the anaesthetic, I remember being parched last time I had a general anaesthetic and would have killed for a pint of water, apparently this spray is excellent and only £2.55 a bottle. I bought. One a few days ago. Good luck with your op!! X
good thinking Lolalou i will get some tomoz xx Thanks

If you look in the dental section it is near where the mouthwash is usually, think its boots expert range or something like that. And lip balm apparently x

Don't forget phone charger :D
Good luck! Doubt you'll be able to have the cottage cheese so soon though unless your providers guidelines are different? Usually just want you on liquids at the start. Have a fab journey as this really is life changing....enjoy it! Xx

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

Don't forget knickers have to be 100% cotton or u could end up with paper ones or worse still none eeeekkkkkk lol x

I went to boots yesterday for the mouth spray and a tangle teaser brush incase my hair starts to fall out my hair is the only part o me I actually like at the min :/ xx

Aw Kirsty I know what you mean about your hair. I was growing mine long but my hairdresser said its fashionable very short at the minute and chopped it all off :-0 good job she's one of my best friends. You know the thing about the knickers? If they are 95% cotton does that not count???? Oh dear. Off knicker shopping i go x

lolalou said:
Aw Kirsty I know what you mean about your hair. I was growing mine long but my hairdresser said its fashionable very short at the minute and chopped it all off :-0 good job she's one of my best friends. You know the thing about the knickers? If they are 95% cotton does that not count???? Oh dear. Off knicker shopping i go x

Go for the paper panties :D they're very on trend lol

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

Best of luck for everything. Let us know how you are as soon as you feel up to it :) x

R u guys serious about the pants lol I'm going to have a look at my thread count lol make sure it's 100% may need to go to marks haha x

Looks like you're going commando, what do they say red shoes no knickers, hope your shoes are red then hahaxx Hope all goes well for ya xx

I popped to Asda today to get some 100% ones. That was hard work! Got there in the end though. There was some that had a picture of the cookie monster from sesame street saying I love cookies. I was tempted as thought that would give the surgeon a laugh but they weren't 100% x

Lol they where the ones I put on to wear in to op was them told take them off as they wasn't 100% cotton and had too put paper ones on lol think the doc deffo had the last laugh , good luck on your op wishing u lots of luck xxx

Oh for heavens sake. I might have to unstitching the label! Thank god I'll be asleep for most of it and never have to see them again. Suppose that's the least of my worries/ their worries x

I'm sure the knickers are fine I woz recurring too the cooky monster ones lol can just see u unpicking labels now

Ment too say referring bloody auto spell , I'm wasn't to worried about the knickers by the time I got to op as I sure seeing me almost naked woz enough too scare the poor man too death ;) x

Back