• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

bag packed, shop done!

What would they be looking at down there anyway....curious! Pmsl x

My boobs coz there all the way down there lol :)

snack said:
My boobs coz there all the way down there lol :)

Omg god help you in a few months then :D

Not to worried coz everything will be down there by then ,note to ones self find a new rich man or chuck toaster in the bath with the old one so I can have it hoisted , or get very tight knickers lol love hubby really just hope he likes play dough lol x

Ahhh! I might be ok then. It can't come quick enough now, feeling well ropey today. I keep telling my partner what to expect afterwards ie saggy boobs, it might not matter though as he may never see them again after eating a McDonald's in my car on the way home from the cinema tonight! X

Lots of luck Terri
Em xxx

Hope u have a safe flight!! I'm sure everything will go perfectly! Then u can give me tips on wat to pack next week xxxx

Ok thanks, I can't see it at the mo swill have a look x

All wrapped up my BBC experience in Prague Thats the thread title. click your all forums read button then click on unread posts click on think its here button and all will come up that youve looked at and all those that have been answered. xx:)

Back