• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Band fill

Sarahxxx

Had my 2nd band fill today !!! The nurse said managed to pull 5ml out and put 6 ml back in :) just tried some soup managed about 3 spoons full !! Now that tight :) xx

Cool! It should settle a bit in the next few days but sounds like it's going to be a good one for you x

Had my 2nd band fill today !!! The nurse said managed to pull 5ml out and put 6 ml back in :) just tried some soup managed about 3 spoons full !! Now that tight :) xx
I see you had your band two days before me! Iam looking forward to another fill. My nurse warned me that they can become adictive, I can see how that could happen!
I've got a few more weeks untill my second fill.
How are you finding it all? How much weight have you lost? If that's not to nosey a question!
xxx

thats exactly what happened to me the nurse drew all the water out to measure it, I had 5ml in and she added another one, thats when I started to really lose weight, I hope its the same for you. I remember having a drink after and feeling/hearing it gurgle

i am due my first fill in 3 weeks. i cant wait. i am so terrified of putting weight on.

Back