• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

band fills

moe

hi

i live in devon and was wondering if anyone knows of anywhere in my neck of the woods where i could get my band fills done?
would love to hear from anyone

moe

hi emma

i have heard not a dicky bird, i am begininning to twitch now, i can feel the old appetite returning and the chocolate bars are calling, along with the crisps. i think i must be eating to much i have not lost any more weight, i have a weetabix for breakfast along with a glass of juice then a sandwhich for lunch then i had cottage pie in the evening but i am really fighting the hunger pangs in between and that has always been my problem with dieting which in turn makes me cave in. Tell me you are feeling the same? I have tried to get hold of wls but to no avail i will try again today so will hopefully have some better news for you then.let me know how you are getting on.

moe

hi moe
i am feeling better now on soft food i do get full after teaplate size..but still have hunger throughout.
i am getting itchy feet now as i have got to sort xray out because of time off work, going to see if they will do it on same day as having fill as im in birmingham anyway.
most people have had their appointments on the day they left dolan.
must be a WGA thing lol.
emma

Back