• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

how many band fills?

this is an impossible question to answer because it really is unique to each person. Some people have restriction after 1-2 fills, some 3-4, and then others more.

I've just had my 9th and it is the first time in 13months I've really had restriction from my band.

Its different for each person ... Depends on the individual, size of band, volume of fills, how much they need to lose, how tight will make a difference to them dependent on things including their individual eating habits etc...I have had 8 fills and now am at 10.5mils in a 14mil band but am not tight...but have a level of restriction that allows me to eat maybe 2/3rds of a large plate of food. Long winded response for an answer which is not an exact science. Some people feel a difference just from the band, without even having any fills :sigh:

As everyone before me has said just depends on you, and how much restriction you feel from your band. I'm only one week post op, and am not scheduled for a fill until november 20th so cant really give you an idea. The timing of this fill leaves me wondering when my next fill after this will be, i'm guessing after xmas. x

Back