• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Band sorted, which way now??

Nicoli12

Came out of hospital yesterday after having my port valve re-stitched and assured it will not move again, also had a 4ml fill. Came home had some 'no bits' yoghurt which came up later!! So now I fill I can start to move forward with my 'billy' band and weight loss. Forgive me as I as I am sure everyone else has done different diets, do I stick with something like WW or just do calorie counting. I have seen on another thread, dear Caz has worked out calories, etc, but wondered what everyone else has done to get max weight loss.

Thanks
Nicky

My weight only really started shifting when I started counting cals and exercised for an hour a day. I did not have good restriction so I had to really. My band is pretty full and I have been advised against having more in it so for me personally I stick within 1250-1400 cals a day (for my current weight & activity level this is about OK) and try and do at least 10,000 steps a day plus extra activity if I can (kids permitting).
Still have the weekends to have a treat meal and not always brilliant with my will power but it's gradually going when I stick to my plan.

Last edited:
Back