• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Bariatric Pre Surgery Meeting

Peterborough Guy

Luton and Dunstable
I was asked to go along to the City Hospitals Bariatric Surgery Meeting, to give people a insight into life after surgery.

The dietitian was that impressed that she has asked me to go back for the following meetings every 3 months and do the same again.

It felt good, being able to talk to people pre op, and reassuring them that there life will be changing for the better if they go through with the surgery.

Thats great,I have been asked to do it too!Its one way of paying back a little for our life changing surgery!Maz x

hahaha amazing! thats a really good thing to do, must make you feel good x

PG_-That's great. I've always found your threads reassuring and interesting and I'm sure
the pre-op groups will enjoy your talks.
B&B- well done. I'll bet you'll be fab!

Hi i was asked to go along to the seminars at SRH and it does give you a kind of buzz and to just bring you back down to eart h i think i had forgotten how far i had come on my journey and how lucky i am. hope that all makes since.xx

Miss Tickle you do make me laugh.

My threads reassuring and interesting, have you been at that wine bottle again.

Not yet- only another 11 months to go and that glass of Chardoney is mine, all mine :D

I was asked to go along to the City Hospitals Bariatric Surgery Meeting, to give people a insight into life after surgery.

The dietitian was that impressed that she has asked me to go back for the following meetings every 3 months and do the same again.

It felt good, being able to talk to people pre op, and reassuring them that there life will be changing for the better if they go through with the surgery.

How good did that feel?!
I'd love to be in a position to do the same one day:)

Andy

Back