• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

bariatric secretary for St Richards

good luck lol

ooh the lovely christine,whoops sorry just dont think she likes me. question questions lol

ooh the lovely christine,whoops sorry just dont think she likes me. question questions lol

i think i've only spoken to her a couple of times and she seemed ok, bit teacher like though. bet she is scary when being told off or she is in a mood! lol

can't wait to meet this Christine! I will be looking out for this lady and then thinking about the fact everyone I show 'FAT DOCTOR' too suddenly forgets all the negatives about me having the op to telling me how attractive Mr Somers is....how will I look him in the eye and don't get me started on the being naked on the op table in front of him!!!

When I got my gallbladder out I could never look at my surgeon in the same way afterwards as he had seen me naked as the day I was born and that is not a pretty sight for anyone!

can't wait to meet this Christine! I will be looking out for this lady and then thinking about the fact everyone I show 'FAT DOCTOR' too suddenly forgets all the negatives about me having the op to telling me how attractive Mr Somers is....how will I look him in the eye and don't get me started on the being naked on the op table in front of him!!!

Ha ha ha thats hilarious, my boyfriends mum comes to the hospital with me and she says the same, ooh are you having him cuz he is gorrrrrrrgeous!!! LOL She rather liked Mr Slater as well but think if i was going for the "older" male then it would be Mr Somers. He is lovely and i saw an episode of Fat Doctor where he and Janet the psychologist was on and cuz we have Sky+ I saved it and I won't let my o/h delete it! ha ha ha

i think i've only spoken to her a couple of times and she seemed ok, bit teacher like though. bet she is scary when being told off or she is in a mood! lol

i thought the same when i was pre op but once your post op i find she is alot more chatty and helpful i reckon she gets so many when are appointments type calls she gets pee'd off lol she helped me sort a problem out few months ago i think she fab

thing is if she doesnt like phone calls then she shouldnt be his private secretery?

Ha ha ha thats hilarious, my boyfriends mum comes to the hospital with me and she says the same, ooh are you having him cuz he is gorrrrrrrgeous!!! LOL She rather liked Mr Slater as well but think if i was going for the "older" male then it would be Mr Somers. He is lovely and i saw an episode of Fat Doctor where he and Janet the psychologist was on and cuz we have Sky+ I saved it and I won't let my o/h delete it! ha ha ha

lol funny...can't wait to see Mr Slater too...probably be too busy holding my mum back from Mr Somers!

Someone asked me yesterday to find out if he is married...already asked this before on here and nobody was sure. Like if I found out he was single and told this friend, what is she going to do from Ireland with that info!! Honestly, people can be so funny. Don't mind as takes their minds of me wanting op!

He is attractive but with Dr's it is personality I care about, had so many old f**ts that I like how Mr Somers comes across....just hope I find him the same way when I am rambling on to him!

He is the same in person - he is a very caring, compassionate man, not to mention an excellent surgeon.

I was told by someone that he IS married WITH children - so sorry about that...:p

Back