• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

base of spine sore when sitting - anyone?

Jamast

Since March, I have lost 3.5st. In the past week I have noticed that if I sit for a while, the base of my spine gets sore and uncomfortable. The weird thing is that although I am obviously still fat everywhere - there appears to be no cushioning at the area that starts hurting. I am convinced that it's due to losing fat from that area, but wondered if anyone else has experienced a similar thing

I am having issues with my my tail bone and my back in general. It's worst when I'm driving or sitting on the sofa. It's totally doing my head I!! :( I mean come on when I was at my heaviest I had issues but that was no great surprise really but you'd think it would be happy now carrying a lot less weight around.......

Anyway, at one point I did mention it to my gp and she advised that the structure of my back needs time to catch up with the rapid weight loss and that I should work on strengthening it. So I'm putting in some work in the gym and also doing some core strengthening excersises at home. Sometime when it's keeping me awake at night I slap on some volteral gel, which is the dogs ******** and does the trick.

Hope your pain subsides soon x

Opps didn't think that was a swear word - sorry x

Back