• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Bath time....???

BandedHun

HOw long after the band can I have a shower it soak in the bath with the wounds???

I'm desperate to soak in the bath but I really want to look after my scars and limit itchy and redness.

Going to use Bio oil once the stitches are out.

Just wondering when me and my duck can be reunited ?!!

I was glued and it's waterproof do could shower straight away. I waited 2 weeks before a bath and did it then because the glue just wouldn't go. I checked with my provider first who suggested it was a good idea.
I didn't have any redness itching nothing was just the glue that drove me insane x

Sit in a shallow bath - I did quite soon (after a couple of days) and it was bliss.
Was a bit sore getting out of the tub though :) x

Bio oil is great if your skin can tolerate it. Mine couldn't. I used bepanthan which is for babies. They recommend it for healing of tattoos. Its great for scar recovery and as a moisturiser. Bath. I had to wait two weeks, but could shower instead. Soaking doesn't help the itchininess .. You will enjoy your first bath though I am sure. What do you guidelines say about bathing/showering? The notes I took home from Dolan park guided me as to what I should/could do and when.

Thanks flutterby...

I've taken the plasters off and they seem ok ... Just got to get the courage up to clean them then I'll post another picture of the clean wounds

Back