• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Simple things like having a bath!

simplylucy

I normally shower as I have an ensuite shower room but today for the first time in probably a year I decided to soak in the bath!

Wow!!!

How much space is there in my bath now! It's amazing! I even had to add more water because once I'd got in it was too shallow! The water swished all round me, was a real treat!

I think I'll be bathing a little more often now!

oh thats fantastic Lucy :) i find it so hard to get out of the bath :( cant wait to be like you :) xxx

I can wrap a towel round me now and it has a slight overlap instead of a gap! ooohh, the simple pleasures others take for granted. :)

the bath thing is great, i had a bath yesterday and my bum didnt get stuck, and i was able tolie daoen an wash my hair too without fear of flooding the bathroom... i was even able to reach the plug to let the water out, where normally i would have to let the water out after i had managed to get up... hey small things make us so happy lol xx

Yea i love baths now. My bum no longer causes a dam between my legs and my back. So the waters finally at one level haha

X

oh that all sounds so exciting! Can't wait. I bet we all sound mad to thin people. lol

:( :( :( while all the above is true for me too, skinny baths have come with a downside. My coccyx is very prominent and sitting in the bath for even a minute is painful! If I sit very still I can stay in for 10 minutes with a flannel folded beneath my coccyx, but any movement is excruciating.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

I haven't had a bath for years due to difficulty getting in and out, and fear of ending up wedged once in ..... nor can I wrap even the biggest bath sheet round me.

I will be so looking forward to these simple pleasures once I join you losers on the losers bench !!! :)

Blimey Shell, I'm sure your my secret double!!!

I folded a hand towel up today to sit on in the bath, the flannel just wasn't padded enough!!!! :eek:

:( :( :( while all the above is true for me too, skinny baths have come with a downside. My coccyx is very prominent and sitting in the bath for even a minute is painful! If I sit very still I can stay in for 10 minutes with a flannel folded beneath my coccyx, but any movement is excruciating.

Ahh the small things that make our wl journey so worthwhile!My secret pleasure is crossing my legs at every opportunity!Also the space in our kingsize bed is amazing!

Ha ha, I may just be!

I was tickled last week when my mum parked her car in a really narrow space. Getting out I automatically turned sideways to fit past the other car's wing mirror, but coming back I thought I wonder how far off fitting through I am, so went through face on with out touching the sides at all, and it was a really tiny gap.

taking a bubble bath.

:Doooh i used to love a bath
a really bubbely one:)
havent had one in years
carnt get in and even if i did i wouldt
be able to get out.
carnt wait till i can get one:cry:

its them no scale victorys that meen so so much to us all.
even crossing your legs just cos you can
or being able to feel bones that you never knew were
there.:D:D

Back