• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

havent had a bath in years!!! lol

tink1974

i had the most gorgeous soak in the bath last nite - my 1st bath in a looooonnngggggg time.

Showers are ok, but my skin feels so much nicer after my soak with all my sanctuary products.

It feels wonderful being able to fit in a bath at last!! lol

Its another one of those "oh my god, life is brilliant" moments like the towel fitting for the first time or not struggling to fasten your own shoes.
Glad you enjoyed it I rarely shower these days..........baths are brilliant xx

I've always preferred a bath, but I can't wait for the moment when the water is able to flow freely around me, rather than at the moment where there seems to be two entirely separate bodies of water split by the damn which is my huge tummy! :eek:

I remember posting when i'd had a bath and not had to do the 'flipper' thing to move the hot water from the bottom to up past my back end lol....

My treat to myself most weeks now is something fizzy n smelly from Lush to go in my bath... I've always enjoyed the bath (or the escape in the bathroom away from the kids) but now i really enjoy the water...

Amazing what makes us happy now :) xx

isnt it strange what makes us happy!!! lol
when we renovated our house i put in dimmable lights in the bathroom just incase i was ever able to fit in the bath - now i can actually put them to use :)

isnt it strange what makes us happy!!! lol
when we renovated our house i put in dimmable lights in the bathroom just incase i was ever able to fit in the bath - now i can actually put them to use :)
Ooh that sounds lovely, i can picture it now ( well, not you my dear just the bath lol ) :eek:

Back