• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

BBC news, your stories

salski

thats brilliant Sal, ive just had a read xxx

Great contribution Sal ! It was good to see that the selection of stories gave a realistic view.

Good story Salski. It was nice to see the ignorant viewpoint didn't seem to get much support too!
The upshot seems to be on the whole, that we're saving the NHS money! They should increase the funding now!

it said on the news were using tax papers moneys, ive worked since i was 16yrs old so if they wanna play that game the amount of taxed ive paid ive paid for my owm op.

many people need the op to improve there life, we have the op because we have to and its a last resort and i for one will never regret havin the op, its saved and changed my life for the better xx

Great feedback guys. The comment section has closed on the article, its such a shame as we could have ALL commented and overwhelmed tham with out positive stories :)

I enjoyed reading your story Salski. Hope all is well with you and little one?

Rebirth

Sal... saw this and thought of you...

"Now that 'obesity meltdown' on the NHS has gone onto the back-burner, I would like to hear from anyone running a support group for bariatric (weight-loss) surgery patients. Please get in touch on [email protected]"

Congrats on your baby news and the article, very inspiring. i was lucky and managed to have 2 healthy children at 26stone (not that people thought iwas pregnant just still fat!) but they are now my reasons for having this op. Its strange because it probably wouldn't have entered my mind to do it so i am soo grateful.

Jo xx

Made a great read, I to have been very lucky and not realsied it until I got on here to have 3 fab kids all at over 20 stone, but now struggle to give them the life I would love them to have.

Back