• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

HiddenBeauty is safely on the losers bench!!

Welcome home hun tAke it easy xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Just had some consommé and curled up watching deal or no deal

Just had some consommé and curled up watching deal or no deal

i watching that too, I love Jimmy Carr! So pleased you're home mate and doing well, wishing you a speedy recovery :) xxx

Wow, that neurofen really knocks you out!!

HiddenBeauty said:
Wow, that neurofen really knocks you out!!

They wouldnt let me have anything with ibuprofen. They said it can damage the pouch lining.

It's what they gave me

HiddenBeauty said:
It's what they gave me

All hospitals are very different. It's just what mine said when I wanted ibuprofen

ashlie1985 said:
I was allowed but I had to have some fast tabs to protect the lining x

I have those too. My mom has been taking them
For years due to a hiatus hernia and still isn't allowed to take ibuprofen. I love ibuprofen :( lol

Man. I'm shattered after that morning routine of tablets.

Hi kitty you sound well on your way now puss pleased you had a good cry and set for the next stage of your journey, it comes to us all like that we a;ll go through it and not kust once it can be several times we feel like this, no shame in it your friends are here xx pleased your mum is supporting you well xx

Feeling quite Ill today had a little to 'eat' and drink but this head cold is wiping me out too.

Got told off for doing the washing machine this morning.

Might nap until my afternoon tablets at 1.

Do you no harm sleep is good for you helps your body recover from the trauma. xx catnaps for Kitty. xx

Afternoon tablets done. Body hates my solvazinc.

Had a little soup.

Still can't finish a full 200mls but baby steps.

Not been back on my pc yet, still accessing from my iPad as I just don't want to get caught up and start working lol.

Although saying that, made two sales while I was in hospital lol.

Hi kitty, if its any help and some people may tell me off for saying this but i am on the same drug regime as you. when i first went home i made sure i took the forceval and the fastab but some days only got one zinc Down and as for the liquid iron well its what i imagine brimstone and treacle would taste like. As the weeks went on the tablets etc became much easier to tolerate, your body can cope the first few weeks its long term when all the vitamins and minerals come into their own.

My advice to you is get plenty or rest, keep sipping your fluids and take it easy, it can really hit you once your At home.

Good luck x

Wendy x

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

Wish this cold would eff off

Great to hear our kitty is alright. Much love to you.

Right!

Woke up this morning and actualy got showered and dressed and I feel much better.

Cold is still here but it's going which is nice.

Mums allowing me some time on the pc to do some work then I've been told I;m not allowed on as I will just start working again lol so sneeky post from the pc before I start working

Back