• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

HiddenBeauty is safely on the losers bench!!

Fuffs

Shrinking Big Brummie
Just had a text:

"Got out at 7. Feeling good apart from a little abdominal pain xxx"

Kitty asked me to let you all know :D

I am soooo happy she is ok :D

MEOW!!!! In your honour, forum cat lol xxx

thats great news! Thanks fuffs :) xxx

thats great news! Thanks fuffs :) xxx

My pleasure Caren. Been waiting all evening for my phone to go and it be Kitty lol x

That's brilliant news ! Can't wait to see her new posts as a post op! Xx

brill news glad shes ok her post have dissapeared of my thing is this normal im new to this ps i find this site so inspiaring

glad to hear shes ok and all has gone well !!!x

brill news glad shes ok her post have dissapeared of my thing is this normal im new to this ps i find this site so inspiaring

Her diary should be in one of the diary sections of the forum if that is what you mean?

And welcome. This forum is a very inspiring place. Nice to have you onboard xxx

Last edited:
That's gr8 news - thanks for keeping us posted x

Good to know another bum is on the losers bench xx

So pleased Kitty is ok have been thinking about her all day thanks for keeping us all informed was wondering when we would hear anything from her xx

So pleased Kitty is ok have been thinking about her all day thanks for keeping us all informed was wondering when we would hear anything from her xx

I suggested to Kitty yesterday that we swap numbers, as i said we all would want to know :D

Fuffs said:
Just had a text:

"Got out at 7. Feeling good apart from a little abdominal pain xxx"

Kitty asked me to let you all know :D

I am soooo happy she is ok :D

MEOW!!!! In your honour, forum cat lol xxx

So pleased all is ok xx

Thanks for the update Fuffs. Glad Kitty had swapped numbers with at least one person on here !!

I have just text Kitty to let her know of the nice thoughts being sent her way on the forum.

Thank you everyone xxx

"I'm doing amazing! Hardly any pain, only one shot of morphine needed at 2am. No WiFi and phone signal is terrible for 3g. Doing my exercises and breathing. Give the forum my love xxx"

Just got this update from Kitty. Sounds like she is doing fab!!! :D xxx

Thats brilliant news she is doing well thanks Fuffs for passing it on. xx Pleased you getting your hernia back under control and your shoulder pain take care and still try to rest up inbetween little bits enjoy your Easter celebration xx

Been able to hook my iPad to my phone for ten mins as its costly but wanted to give my love back to everyone and say thanks for the well wishes and love. And thanks for fuffs being my messenger.

Tummy hurts a little but I'm up and about. Nurses in awe at my recovery. My spirometer is up in the 3000s so their happy about that.

I get the catheter out at 6 and am allowed to start sipping water then.

Will get put on fluids tomorrow

Back