• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

bedroom activity

debbiejane

just wondered how long did you all wait after bypass surgery before re introducing bedroom exercise ;);););)

as i once heard someone say .. atleast wait for the dr t leave the room lol ...

its up to you hun and how your feeling .. friends of mine did it at 5 days post op and 10 days post op ..

guess its personal choice..

i was a little unwell so i had to wait longer lol ..

good luck xx

as i once heard someone say .. atleast wait for the dr t leave the room lol ...

its up to you hun and how your feeling .. friends of mine did it at 5 days post op and 10 days post op ..

guess its personal choice..

i was a little unwell so i had to wait longer lol ..

good luck xx
love the quote thanks xxxx

I waited 3-4 days :) It was a long wait :eek: And that's why I'm now knocked up ;)

lol shel. me i hate IT at the moment, well not IT but me, cant bring myself to do IT because of the way i feel about myself, i really dont want to feel like this but i dont even look in the mirror any more AT ALL. I really, really hope my attitude changes when i start loosing.

Debbiejayne, I didn't wait very long:eek:, was in the first 5 days post-op. Hubby finds me sexy when I am sleepy and my hair is a mess, lol! You are free to try whenever you are comfortable enough. Just remind your partner to be gentle or not however you like it :eek::eek::eek: lol!

Julia, just wanted to tell you that post surgery my hubby can't keep his hands off me and I am loving it. I think it is because he senses how good I feel about myself and that just makes him all the more affectionate! We have always been a loving couple but my happiness has made all the difference in the bedroom so just look forward to the fireworks!!!!
:break_diet::break_diet::break_diet:

And if anyone is offended, it is the knocked-up lady's fault, she started it!

Oh aye blame the pregnant one ;) only cos she can't waddle away fast enough!

lol shel. me i hate IT at the moment, well not IT but me, cant bring myself to do IT because of the way i feel about myself, i really dont want to feel like this but i dont even look in the mirror any more AT ALL. I really, really hope my attitude changes when i start loosing.
well mine has and im only 2 stone down xxxxxxx

It's going to be a while yet as my girlfriend lives 70 miles away and the children don't break up till Friday!

But I am willing to offer my services elsewhere if any ladies are wanting to test their routines out? :D

:eek: :giggle:

Only bedroom action I get is when I have to prize the cat off the bed when Im changing the sheets - he clings on with his claws deliberately. Actually he is the only male I share my bed with and he has been neutered - hey ho!

Back