• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Been a way for a bit

honey-dd

Well back again iv been so busy with my business and i found out i was preg but miscarried at 7 wks ,just recently so i have stayed away from here for ages:eek:.

Anyway got third band fill booked for the 17th in Sheffield had first one taking me to 5ml but only restriction was with chicken and dense meet so no weight loss, and with the pregnancy and mc i gained a stone due to depression as i just ate :cry:.

But booked another to get me on track as i have 5 and a half mill in so hoping this one will give me some restriction. As i want my weight loss to start at last iv been ok just meandering along till i lost my baby and now i feel it was my weight that caused it (i know im my head its not but its how i feel ) i want to lose the offending lbs :eek:.

But quick question to those with bands. Iv not been sick once and can still eat loads but certain foods really hurt but dont give me a full feeling as its pain of it passing my band i think?. So when do you think ill know iv got restriction not pain ,as have to say the pain frightens me as i dont want that for the rest of my life :(.

And a big sorry again you know who you are xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Biggest Hugs in the world for what you have been through, welcome back and I hope you get to the bottom of whats causing the pain.

im so so sorry to hear your said news iv been there and i know how much it hurts big love and hugs to you xxx

im due my 4th fill i cant eat chicken at all but am fine with pork and beef! i have close to restriction but alot of foods still go down easy its finding the right foods that dont hurt but dont go straight thru im still finding my way with this too but it does sound like you need another fill. and i was told as mine up the shoot hormones can really affect weightloss so chat to them when you go next but be warned they will probably tell you to use contraceptives untill you have had your band a year x the pain i think your feeling i get when i eat some food i tend to induce vomiting when i get this as it hurts like hell and then avoid that food i sometimes get it from not chewing properly and taking too big a mouthfull too quickly

Huge huge hugs honey :hug99:

I'm glad to see you back, if there is any support you need you know you'll find it here. I hope you stick around x

I think for me, restriction is when I feel like if I eat one more mouthful I know I am gonna regret it...it like its tight but not painfully so. Also my nose runs when I am full.

I still do it though, as with all of us, this is still a learning curve.

thank you for your replys :).

i find i can eat everything but chicken really lol so im looking forward to my fill but like i said that pain is not nice so i worry about that carrying on .but like its been said its still a learning curve and i just have to get used to it still

So sorry to hear about the miscarriage Honey, It most definitely will not be because of your weight so you must not blame yourself.

Hope your fill on the 17th gives you the restriction you need.

Hows the pub coming on? Are you coping with the long hours?

welcome back chick ..... was wondering were u was yesterday when i was lookin at my inbox ... was thinking i havent seen dd on line for a while ...........

so sorry about whats happened with ya hun .... but now is time to get your self sorted and back on ya feet ... and these nutters here will help ya ....

if you need anything hun just ask xxxx

welcome back chick ..... was wondering were u was yesterday when i was lookin at my inbox ... was thinking i havent seen dd on line for a while ...........

so sorry about whats happened with ya hun .... but now is time to get your self sorted and back on ya feet ... and these nutters here will help ya ....

if you need anything hun just ask xxxx

ohh god i have no idea why but you just made me cry !! :eek:.thank you sounds silly but was cry in a good way xxxx

tesmaralda, thank you xxx

wannalose8stone, my gp says the same my midwife was genuinely upset (long history to me and fertility ) but i just cant shake the feeling it was my weight and still is the reason i cant get preg.i know i just did get preg but feel i wont again

the pub is doing great and the locals have taken us to heart and they are lovely there have been a few hi cups but basically to do with the pub being left to ruin and not looked after i meen a compressor 6 years out of date fgs but its getting there .and gives me somthing to focus on i just want my weight off now lol

Hiya
Just wanted to say How sorry I am to hear your sad news, That must have been awfull for you.(((HUGS))) x
You will get preggers again when you least expect it,
Good luck getting back on track! You can do it!! x

Its lovely to hear from you again, but so sorry to hear of your bad news, hopefully you can look ahead and get your weightloss back on track and you know we are all here to support you. Take care julie x

hi not heard from u in a long time sorry about the miscarage if u want 2 talk u got my number hope u feel better soon mandy x

hi dd, sorry to hear of your sad news, but welcome back hun its nice to see you posting again on here.

liz x

Hi Honey so sorry to hear your sad news sending you loads of hugs:hug99::hug99:
With regards your band I know what you mean about not feeling full but rather feeling pain as I am exactly the same if I take that extra mouthful it just seems to get stuck but it is not what I would describe as feeling full.
I have another fill booked on the 12th in Sheffield where do you get yours done?
Take Care xx

Hi Honey so sorry to hear your sad news sending you loads of hugs:hug99::hug99:
With regards your band I know what you mean about not feeling full but rather feeling pain as I am exactly the same if I take that extra mouthful it just seems to get stuck but it is not what I would describe as feeling full.
I have another fill booked on the 12th in Sheffield where do you get yours done?
Take Care xx

.thank you ,

Sheffield too but mines the 17th .thats the same feeling its not what id call stuck. its just slow to go down and hurts at the same time its been known to give me watery eyes lol. stops me eating the rest though:D, but not because im full or satisfied just the pain .so im hopeing this fill gives me somthing more to work with xxx

Back