• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

addiction

serenitylove

my food addiction has reared its ugly head again this week i have absolutly no idea why i have great restriction but for last few days have slipped big styly off the band wagon im not putting weight on but have eaten crisps and choccy, iv set thursday as the restart of my normal eating [my birthday tom having cake so starting thurs] im usually really good at having a small sweet thing if i want it but im really struggling with the grazing iv worked so hard and am determned to rein it back but its soooooo hard, so be prepared i may be having a few moans in next few days , im a year post op so just to warn all banders be carefull because i really thought i had it sorted but it always there lurking!

Happy Birthday for tomorrow x I can honestly say I had a band for nearly 3 years and when they took it out and left me for 4 months without anything before doing my bypass I realised I hadn't solved a single eating problem and if I could I would...we can't ever let our guard down or we will be back were we started....scary isn't it x

Old habits die hard - hang in there and happy birthday - have you thought about hypnosis to curb those cravings? Im going for it the second mine start.

I am sure you will get your head around it all again, Sometimes we do slip a little but don't beat yourself up!!
You have done so well and I'm sure you won't sabotarge what you have achieved. Stay strong you will get through this, and we are here for you to moan at anytime. (((hugs)))
P.s Happy Birthday too!!

hang in there youll be fine. can meet up if youd like? xx

Happy Bday for tomorrow and good luck getting through this hard patch. Being a year post op im sure you have got through harder times than this, so if you have done it before, you can definately do it again :) x

hello
Happy Birthday for tomorrow, you already know that it happening so thats a start, its when you dont and you just realise that the scales are more and th ejeans dont fit over your bum.
its good that you have set a start day and thursday is it.
write down everything you eat, start with a good breakkie and plan your dinner and tea and plenty of drinks.
you have done fab, it is scary knowing that the band is not my saviour but mearly my friend.
You can do it you have come too far not to. xxx good luck
enjoy tomorrow and then thursday get on here and we will support you xxx

Happy Birthday Serenity and I'm sorry to hear that you are struggling at the mo.

As others have said, I guess we will never be "cured" of our overeating addictions and I can only hope that I am strong enough to cope when my addictions rear their ugly head.

You have done so very well during this first year and should be very proud. Enjoy your birthday and good luck with getting back on track from THursday xx

happy birthday for 2moro serenity im sure u will get back on the wagon its my wedding anniversary 2moro too we will all b celebrating ! now how can i celebrate with out food mmmmmmm;);););) xxheather

thanks guys i think it shocked me how quickly those bad habbits can sneak back im very determined to stop it again
and mandy will sort something soon been so hectic whens your op date again i will try get up to see you and if you need anything when in drop me a tx

thanks guys i think it shocked me how quickly those bad habbits can sneak back im very determined to stop it again
and mandy will sort something soon been so hectic whens your op date again i will try get up to see you and if you need anything when in drop me a tx
that be so great can u pm your no again please? happy bday for tomorrow xxx

Snap! It is my birthday tomorrow too. Best wishes!

Enjoy your cake then it is time to work on those addictions again. You have done so well in your 12 months, it would be a shame if things started to slip.

happy birthday for tomo enjoy your day and im sure your be back on track soon

happy birthday for 2moro serenity im sure u will get back on the wagon its my wedding anniversary 2moro too we will all b celebrating ! now how can i celebrate with out food mmmmmmm;);););) xxheather

Congratulations on your wedding anniversary, hope you have a wonderful day. I had to laugh when i read the bit where you said how can you celebrate without food and i agree so without being cheeky please spare me a thought on 26th October as i will be midway through the milk diet and it is my 40th birthday so no food , no party and no bubbly or cake to celebrate boo hoo:(:sigh::wave_cry:

Happy birthday for tomorrow hun, just enjoy it and get back on the wagon on Thurs. Know how you feel had a v bad weekend of crisps and wine and feel awful today...Must be something in the air, Jinkles posted something similar, lets hope it passes eh..

Many happy returns for tomorrow.:p

Now then - you can't change what has passed so there is little point worrying - you can however make changes about future decisions..(that was my serious head..and now for my not so serious head) life is for living, not for calorie counting so don't beat yourself up. You had a short indulgent period, no harm done, I hope you enjoyed it!

I tucked into a bag of those extra cheddary kettle chip crisps today and thoroughly enjoyed them and don't feel bad / guilty or whatever one iota!

You will be fine - and if you are in any doubt - go look in the mirror.

Have a great day tomorrow.

Hope you have a lovely birthday! as the others have said dont be too hard on yourself, you know what youv'e got to do - back on track on Thursday!

Back