• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Been a while

Peterborough Guy

Luton and Dunstable
Hi everyone,

Been a while since I have been on, so hope your all doing well.

If anyone is near Peterborough I would love to meet up for a 'skinny' latte with you.

I have seen some amazing results lately from friends on Facebook, its so good to see how much hard work everyone has done.

Keep it up everyone, Im proud of everyone on the journey.

All the best

Gary.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 199
Hi Gary,

Looking great in your pics!! Would you mind if i sent it to a male friend of mine who really could benefit from a bypass??

Glad to hear from you Gary -- you're looking well! :)

Wow well done Gary you look great xx

Looking amazing Gary. Hope all is well with you
x

Hiya gawjuss :) from one occasional popper oner to another :D looking good sweetheart, hope life is good for you, mwah xxx

Yep, it makes a difference when you only come on now & again ... you can really see the difference in peoples photos :) Only 10lb to goal now but thinking maybe it's time to stop now & maintain (well try, lol). My family have all said another 10lb will be too much so will see. Normal BMI, yeah ... whoda thought it this time last year. HAPPY MUCH :D xxx

Yep, it makes a difference when you only come on now & again ... you can really see the difference in peoples photos :) Only 10lb to goal now but thinking maybe it's time to stop now & maintain (well try, lol). My family have all said another 10lb will be too much so will see. Normal BMI, yeah ... whoda thought it this time last year. HAPPY MUCH :D xxx

Must admit i wanted to lose another stone but people were saying i looked ill, with my bald head as well ;) , so i have now relaxed and happy to just maintain.

Thought I was gonna end up with a bald head too, lol :D Hair fell out like a goodun but all back to normal now thank goodness :)
For anyone who fears this, it is scary but we all come through the other side & it is sooooooooooo worth it :D xxx

People have been telling me for months not to lose anymore but I only got to a healthy BMI a couple of weeks ago. I can't decide whether I'm done or not . Sometime I feel skinny. Today I feel fat. You look very well in your photo's Gary. The change is incredible xx

People have been telling me for months not to lose anymore but I only got to a healthy BMI a couple of weeks ago. I can't decide whether I'm done or not . Sometime I feel skinny. Today I feel fat. You look very well in your photo's Gary. The change is incredible xx

I still feel fat and dont like the way I look, but I honestly dont think I ever will so life goes on :)

Back