• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

been gone a while! x

BECKYBROWN80

hi everyone. havnt been around much on here lately as just been manic busy and when i do get to sit, i just sit! lol dont even have the energy to type!!
Everything is going well, have lost 51lbs so far so am really happy. at the moment am losing 3-4lbs a week, which, although i wish it were more, is a great amount as works out about a stone a month!
Have not suffered too bad, occasional sickness when i have eatan too fast or something just dosnt sit right! so overall have been a very lucky girl.
I hope you are all doing well, am gonna go and try ad catch up on some of your stories. xxxx

:)Glad to hear all is well:)
I well remember feeling so tired for the first 3/4 months-
very well done on the 51 lbs xxx

thats amazing well done! 3-4 lbs a week is so good :) keep it up x

well done keep it up x

great to cya back becky :) so glad its all going well for you :) xxx

Well Done hun keep it up xx

Well Dun hun ur doin great :) x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Wow! Well done!

Lovely to hear from you! Your weight loss is going gr8 - well done x

HI Becky! Welcome back + glad to hear about your fabby 51 lbs lost !!!

I know you have a little one, so she probably keeps you pretty busy !!

Would love to see you at one of the Whittington support meetings sometime (next one Thurs 15th March) -- but not sure how difficult that is for you to attend and make arrangements for someone to look after your daughter? (Actually last month someone brought a baby with them -- so you could do that if you wanted.)

Although, strangely, I won't be at the April support meeting, not two days after my planned surgery date, I won't !!!! :)

Another 3lbs!!! Whoop whoop. 54lbs now. Cannot wait to hit the 100lb mark!

Hey sharonimo. Would love to get to a meeting. What time is it next thursday? Would be nice to meet u before your big day. Bet you are very excited!

Thanks for everyones fab support, before during and now after xx

hi becky nice to hear from you glad all is well, great weight loss hun keep up the good work. xxxxx

Hey sharonimo. Would love to get to a meeting. What time is it next thursday? Would be nice to meet u before your big day. Bet you are very excited!

It starts at 5.30 pm Becky (but get there a little B4 5.30 if you want to be sure of getting a seat!). These are the dates:

[FONT=&quot]WHEN: 3[/FONT][FONT=&quot]RD[/FONT][FONT=&quot] THURSDAY OF EVERY MONTH[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]TIME:5.30 PM TO 7.30PM[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]VENUE:[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Archway Campus, Holborn[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Union[/FONT][FONT=&quot]building. [/FONT][FONT=&quot](bottom of[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Highgate hill, across the road from the Whittington Hospital, near the bus stop) [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]DATES[/FONT][FONT=&quot]:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]15[/FONT][FONT=&quot]th[/FONT][FONT=&quot] March 2012[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]19[/FONT][FONT=&quot]th[/FONT][FONT=&quot] April 2012[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]17[/FONT][FONT=&quot]th[/FONT][FONT=&quot] May 2012[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]19[/FONT][FONT=&quot]th[/FONT][FONT=&quot] July 2012[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]16[/FONT][FONT=&quot]th[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Aug 2012[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]20[/FONT][FONT=&quot]th[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Sept 2012[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]18[/FONT][FONT=&quot]th[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Oct 2012[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]15[/FONT][FONT=&quot]th[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Nov 2012[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]20[/FONT][FONT=&quot]th[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Dec 2012[/FONT]

I just copied the list posted by civvygit in the Whit support meeting thread within WLS: WLSurgery.com - Weight Loss Surgery Support - View Single Post - Whittington support group inportant info

From this thread: http://www.wlsurgery.com/wls-meetin...whittington-support-group-inportant-info.html

Back