• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Been away, just an update . . .

Kevin1708

Century Club
Hi

I guess I am giving myself a ‘pat on the back’ really . . . . I was replying to a thread earlier and just thought why not share how I feel today !

Operation ~ 5th April 2011, 100lb loss to-date (being 5 ½ months / no excess skin) . . . weight loss started to slow around the 4 month mark but I understand this is normal, almost like putting the brakes on (how many times have you been asked “well what happens when you have lost enough weight” ). I am pleased to report that I do not dump (thank heaven) and can eat a normal diet (though reduced intake) . . . all in all going very well.

Enjoying food (in moderation / healthy diet) and the odd drink . . . never felt better.

Breakfast : Cereal with s/milk or 2x scrambled egg on 1 x toast. Glass of OJ.

AM : Cup of tea or coffee (maybe 2)

Lunch : Fish (lightly battered) or beef / ham / chicken / cheese salad sandwich

Tea : varies, but last night Beef Stroganoff and tonight Chilli

If we go out (which we do most weekends) I can manage a small starter and a steak or alike – I tend to avoid sweets (not very keen unless pallet cleansing like lemon zest . . .) Yes I have alcohol, wine but hey ho life is for living.

So normal service is resumed as they say and I am still losing weight (5 lb a month) . . . 36inch waist and large tops (16.5 collar) which at 6’00” I think is about right. My target is to lose a further 25lb but I am thinking of changing this to just 10lb as people are all saying the right things. Returned to cycling and exercise - enjoying every moment. xx

TwinkleTwinkle said:
Wow Kevin ... what an inspiration, & no excess skin :):):) well done, chuck. xx

Yeah wot she said! Brilliant x

Truly inspirational and very well done :)

A new picture would be nice Kevin.
Lynne x

Fabulous post. Well done its gratifying to know that you are livig and eating normally :)

glad to see you back and so very happy , well done love , you really are a star , xxx

keep up the good work kevin...and of course you should be happy and proud of yourself..you deserve to be...also thank you for sharing your menu, it lets me know that i am doing it right xx

Back