• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

HUGE challenge ahead......................What to wear!!!

Kizzy70

In 4 weeks I am going to a tea party at Buckingham Palace. Dress code is Day dress with a hat or a smart suit, neither of which I have!!

I live in jeans and have trouble finding 'normal' clothes to wear, so don't have a clue where to even start looking for these items.

Anyone got any suggestions?? I have had a look in Evans but not really seen anything. The other thing is I don't want to spend much money on an item I'm only going to wear once!!

Any advice guys??

Thanks

I always find Evans clothes too frumpy, but try ASOS Curve (asos.com). They have some nice 'younger' dresses.
Their Summer Sale starts this week, and you can also try the clearance section to save a few pound.
xXx

congrats that will be exciting, wonder if you'l get to meet her maj? x I have recently got the simply be cataloge and there is some really nice evening dresses or day dresses x your looking at about £75.00 for the really nice one, As for the hat can you not wear a fascinator? some people don't like hats lol xx hope you have a fantastic day my love xx

Have you tried the shop 'Yours' they are also online sizes 16/34 they have some nice stuff.

Back