• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Been swimming today

tink75

My weight loss has been slow for the past couple of weeks so I went for a swim today. It was amazing - 5 stone lighter it just glided through the water no problem. I'm a proper water baby and I love to swim but haven't been since op because of the problems I had. Really hope this helps me get my weight loss started again. Oh and I have now found a protein supplement that tastes yummy - happy days!!!!!!!!!!

i so can not wait till i can go swimming again, so glad you enjoyed yourself x

Well done on going swimming, it is something I wish I could do but was always too scared to take feet off the floor. Now it is also that no way would I put a costume on and get in a pool, hopefully that will change.

It really will change Sharon - my confidence is soaring at the moment - I wish I could give everyone a little of the happiness that I am feeling.

Rose the protein supplement is a ready made milkshake that I bought at the gym - it's called multipower fitness shake and it was only £1.75 and it has 25g of protein. I have bought one for everyday and hope this helps kickstart the weightloss again x

Back