• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

been to doctors could`nt go nhs anyway!

I'm sure there are many success stories, I just felt bad not to mention what i'd heard cos on here people are trying to make major decisions and i didn't feel right having this info and not mentioning it. I really battled with myself as to wheather to mention it, hope I haven't upset anyone, it wasn't my intention x x x

lisa please dont worry, this is a forum for both good and bad information that can help people make a very life changing decision in there lives.

sometimes i worry about some of the things i post on here, but after all the comments are there to help people, and at the end of the day its up to the individual to decide what they want to do after reading many different sides of stories as we are all different, which makes mini's a great forum to be part of. you havent done anything wrong.

liz x

phew! cheers Liz x x x

I'm sure there are many success stories, I just felt bad not to mention what i'd heard cos on here people are trying to make major decisions and i didn't feel right having this info and not mentioning it. I really battled with myself as to wheather to mention it, hope I haven't upset anyone, it wasn't my intention x x x

You havent upset anyone x its just that you refer to the hospital as the WLS at preston. The hospital is not WLS's its a privatley owned independant hospital (First Trust Hospital) that WLS Group amongst other companies for eg a cosmetic surgery firm (not sure if its the one that did Colin Hendry's wifes op) and a private pregnancy scanning firm use/rent. WLS Group only use the hospital for bands on Saturdays for ops and Sunday for recovery.

hi mintball we are here for info and help so your comments are fine i think i`ll probably go with wls group at the first trust but as mazza says they only use the hospital but thanks for your comment i would rather know than not !! xh

Back