• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Decided to go for it, NHS Styley!

Thats really sad Mazza, Im sorry for your loss. It just goes to show that some health professionals still think we have caused our own ill health and are not prepared to help us. I believe some of them wouold rather us quietly die than spend money helping us recover. A large amount of the population probably agree with them. Is it any wonder a lot of morbidly obese people suffer so badly from depression. x ((HUG))

Thats really sad Mazza, Im sorry for your loss. It just goes to show that some health professionals still think we have caused our own ill health and are not prepared to help us. I believe some of them wouold rather us quietly die than spend money helping us recover. A large amount of the population probably agree with them. Is it any wonder a lot of morbidly obese people suffer so badly from depression. x ((HUG))

Thanks hun, I think your right. I pray for the day when all PCT's follow the NICE guidelines, the ops will become less risky and many people will be prevented from going on to develop life threatening diseases x

Back