• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Before/After pics brave enough at last

I've been waiting a while for you to put some pics on Allie...... Was so worth the wait!

EB after meeting you the weekend i realise i've seen you there before and maybe also at one of Kaye's get togethers. From what i remember i can see a difference, i'll look forward to your pics when you're ready xx

Fantastic!! Photo's like these are inspirational... Thank-you for sharing..
:happy096::happy096::happy096::happy096:

WOW Allie im lost for words !! you look absolutley fantastic well done my friend xxx

Wow Allie that's fantastic...I would never have guessed that was you before. Well done you xx

I tell you what bird - you look AMAZING!

Wow Allie you look fantastic, you should be so proud of yourself hun. Also thank you for posting the pictures, despite what anyone says it really does take a lot of courage to do it and I still haven't got quite enough of that courage yet!!!!! xxxx

OMG you look like a new women, well done.

Well done Allie,you look fantastic and you do give inspiration to us 'beginners' on the long process to the final surgery,to make us think it is definitely worth the effort and waiting,and also to the people who have had the surgery done,you give hope that they will get there in the end also.xxx

Thank you everyone for your lovely replies. As you can all see i still can't get used to getting my pic taken hence the no smile hee hee! For those of you who feel "scared" to post your pics, please do. When i started out on this journey it was just those pics who convinced and inspired me to believe that i could achieve the same success. So go guys and gals get them posted and stand tall and proud! Thank you all again x

Allie you look sensational !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm 1 year post op on the 13th may and almost 10 stone down and you have convinced me to post some pict! xxx

:)You look fab Allie:)
& still a few more months till your 1 year post-op-amazing progress

WOW

Back