• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Before and after 1 year!

Miss hungry

7 stone lighter!
Hi, thought this might be helpful to new banders.
Before is 19st 3lbs and after is 13st 12lbs.

Attachments

• fatsmile.jpg
    fatsmile.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 676
  • 6.3.12.jpg
    6.3.12.jpg
    496.9 KB · Views: 701
  • fatfront.jpg
    fatfront.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 649
  • FotoFlexer_Photo 22.jpg
    FotoFlexer_Photo 22.jpg
    182.5 KB · Views: 696
  • front 6.3.jpg
    front 6.3.jpg
    444.4 KB · Views: 717
woohoo well done Karen!!! you look great!! xxx :)

Wow you look amazing

job_well_done_award.jpg

Karen you pretty LITTLE thing...you look tremendous!!!!!! X

You look stunning. I'm so pleased for you :) x

Karen you look terrific,

Congratulations on your success, I only realised today that its my 6 months anniversary tomorrow... amazing how fast the time flies isn't it? .........I guess its because were so busy enjoy life the time goes by so quickly :)

Keep up the good work and again. Well done :):)

What a babe! And in the 13's! Keep up the good work Karen. Can't wait for the goal pictures.

You look fab, well done x

You are Sooooo pretty Karen inside and out :) xxx

You look great hun well dun xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Thanks everyone for the lovely comments, am blushing! I'm not used to hearing people say positive things about how I look and I like it!
I posted the pics partly to show off and for new banders to see because a year ago I could never have imagined that I could lose so much weight. I feel fantastic and absolutely love my band and this site. I can't imagine how different things would be without the information and support from this site.
Karen xxx

Thankyou!

Thanks so much for putting your fab pics up Karen, you look fantastic. I'm having my band next Sat & it's great to see what a great tool it is & I hope that one day I'll be your weight, you are a thinsperation! xx:)

Wow Karen, Your look amazing, well done. You must be well chuffed and proud of yourself. Again well done xx

Back