• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

before and after pics 7 months on

Well done you look great!

Very insperational! Well done.....so quick too! x

I must confess i didnt expect to hit my target weight for over a year so the rate of loss was very surprising.

I did exercise from very early on with lots of walking on the treadmill with 2 kilo weights in my hands for between 30 and 50 minutes at a time, then when i was healed i alternated between treadmill and rowing machine, i still do around 15 to 20k a week on the rower and thankfully have very little loose skin.

Diet wise i stuck to high protein low carb and am slowly introducing more carbs and veg into my diet to try and stabalise the weight loss. I still can only eat around a tea plate of food which im quite happy with.

Hope this helps

John.

Whitt whooo..... Congratulations on the fantastic weight loss, and congratulations to the lovely Mrs for the support she has given you...

Oh yes and i too use the boutique you use, unfortunately i'm still in the larger end of the aisle but am hoping this time next year i'll be in the skinny mini bit lol xx

John have you had any problems with loose skin?

Very little, i have some just not a lot. I have a little on my stomach, some under my arms, my butt and a little on my inner thighs, nothing i would consider surgery for, will post a topless pic if no one minds?

I do use some sort of cream stuff my wife bought for me, i did try bio oil but didnt notice any difference except feeling like a freshly cooked chip, the cream is some sort of skin toner and was quite cheap from avon.

john.

It is good to hear that you are happy with your skin and as time goes by it should firm up even more.

I like your description of a cooked chip... I find bio oil is a bit heavy for all over but I have found it very good on those 'tough bits' that you have mentioned, a little goes a long way and sometimes I mix a little bio oil with my ordinary moisturizer.

Look forward to seeing your topless pics:)

Love Mini xxx

Excellent weight loss and life changing effect. You look amazing well done.

Looking fantastic Jason! Absolutely amazing for someone who has lost 127lb in 7 months!:happy096:

You would never think to look at you know you once had that much to lose!

Thank you for posting your photos, they are inspirational.:thankyou:

Love Mini xxx

Thanks Mini but who's "Jason" Lol x

On a serious note I think I may just have been lucky with both the rapid weight loss and the skin issue.

Thanks for all the kind comments.

John.

Lordy Lordy! What a difference! Congratulations and well done! x

Back