• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

before and after pics 7 months on

Outstanding achievment mate well done i had my op last Monday and weighed myself today, 16lbs down long way to go but stories like yours inspire me and other people on our journey i would love to know what you ate during your success.

Thanks, and well done so far keep it up you will feel great.

Food wise i did and still do stick to a high protein diet including at least one protein shake per day, carbs fill me up very quickly even now, in the very early stages i eat a lot of light cream cheese and crackers and a lot of tinned fish, i cant stomach bread it just blows me up even toasted and any veg i have has to be very soft, high fat foods make me feel sick but saying all this i do have a very varied if small portioned diet.

Hope this helps.

John.

Thanks John

John thanks for the pics it does help with us pre oppers!!
Ive a date with mr ackroyd and the thornbury next monday!!

Good luck Delly, Thornbury was excellent i wish you all the best.

IRJ or anyone else, if you want any more help please feel free to pm me or post here.

kindest regards

John.

LOOKING GOOD X

:O wow !!! i cant believe how much younger you look !! i'd say a good 10 - 15 years younger !!, Amazing !! well done you.
xx

update

I thought i would post a couple of updated pics they are topless (sorry) and were taken in fun by my wife. They were taken on the 15th of January 2010, my current weight is 13 stone 5 pounds and i now get into 32 inch waist trouser or short as in the pics lol.

IMG_1464.jpg

IMG_1465.jpg

I think i may have finally stabalised after nearly 10 months and to be honest im happy with how i am now and wouldnt want to l lose any more.

John.

Looking great John, just hope I can get somewhere near that result myself but I can't see it happening as quickly as you. Well done.

John.

I know 4 guys who have had bypasses and we all lost weight at different rates but the end result was still the same.

John.

I really am enjoying reading all of these inspirational stories & looking at your photo's. Everyone should be really proud...

Will it damage my laptop screen if i keep licking it?

whitt whoo drool lol

Back